Back to Back Cruises
FIRE AND ICE - CELEBRITY ECLIPSE
23 Night Fly/Stay/Cruise
from $5699 per person twin share
Departing 28 April 2019
- 2x 10 night cruises, back-to-back
- Sail to the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska
- Cruises are onboard the luxury Celebrity Eclipse
- Includes return flights to North America
- Includes a 1 night hotel stay in Honolulu
- Explore the pulsating nightlife, world-class dining, perfect beaches and quiet coves of Honolulu. With a 1 night hotel stay, you’ll have plenty of time to hike to Diamond Head Crater, indulge in fresh tropical fruit, visit Pearl Harbour or go to a luau.
- Board Celebrity Eclipse in Honolulu and sail to Kailua Kona on Hawaii’s Big Island – a relaxed town where you can make the most of great bargains and great beaches.
- Enjoy an evening sailing past Mt Kilauea, witnessing the spurting lava of this active volcanic cone from the safety and luxury of your ship.
- Discover the natural beauty and outdoor activities on the island of Maui. One of the most prominent features of this stunning island is Haleakala – the world’s largest dormant volcano
- Take in the natural beauty of Hilo. Flanked by two volcanoes, this is a kayaking paradise and the perfect place to go chasing waterfalls.
- Admire the mountainous beauty of Vancouver before boarding your 10 night cruise and sailing down the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Discover Ketchikan – Alaska’s first city. Here you can learn about Alaska’s heritage and see colourful cultural totem poles.
- Be captivated by the charm of Sitka. This city nestled at the foot of glacial-carved mountains is rich in Tlingit culture and Russian history.
- See Skagway - the buzzing gateway city to the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
- Visit Icy Strait Point, where you can experience adventure, wilderness, wildlife, and Native Tlingit hospitality.
- Explore Juneau, Alaska’s capital, which isn’t accessible by car. Here you could view the majestic Mendenhall Glacier from the East Glacier Loop Trail, sail 1,800ft aloft via gondola to Mount Roberts or try a local treat such as crisp crab cakes.
- On your way back to Vancouver, visit Victoria, the charming capital city of British Columbia. You could relax one of its renowned parks and gardens or dive into history at one of the many museums.