Join Our Fixed Trip Starting Date
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|26 March 2024 - 7 April 2024||Available||$ 4890||
|14 May 2024 - 26 May 2024||Available||$ 4290||
|18 June 2024 - 30 June 2024||Available||$ 4090||
|29 October 2024 - 10 November 2024||Available||$ 3990||
|12 November 2024 - 24 November 2024||Available||$ 4190||
Experience The Beauty, Culture, and History of Japan With This Amazing 13-day package
Discover the perfect harmony of ancient traditions and modern way of life on this 13 day adventure through the cultural heart of Japan. Every element of this exclusive itinerary is meticulously crafted with a local guide, expertly planned itinerary, unique experiences and well-situated hotels.
Cherry Blossoms: In spring, late March to early April is historically the best time to view pink and white cherry blossoms (sakura).
Hydrangea: In the warmer and less crowded months, you may catch blue, purple and pink flowers such as native hydrangea (ajisai) from June to July.
Autumn Leaves: In November, the colourful leaves (koyo) of autumn are what cherry blossoms are to spring. Witness fall foliage turns different shades of vivid red, orange and yellow.
Note: Bloom and fall timings are not guaranteed as they are highly seasonal and subject to changing climate conditions.
- Step inside the iconic Osaka Castle
- Savour the flavours of Japan with a welcome dinner
- Stroll around the geisha district of Kyoto
- Discover Takayama Old Town in the central alps
- Step back in time at the samurai city of Kanazawa
- Soar over Tokyo with spectacular views from Tokyo Skytree
- Experience old-school Tokyo at Asakusa’s Sensoji Temple
- Admire the spectacular views of Mount Fuji from Yamanashi’s great lakes
- Take a cable car over the “Hell Valley” of Owakudani
- Marvel at the majestic Great Buddha of Kamakura and more